Friday, March 31, 2006

state of the show

Dear listeners and friends,

I will be taking an unexpected break from doing the show for the next few months. My hope is to resume things by this summer, although it will most likely be on a different day and time.

So what happened you ask? All shows at KUCI work on a renewal system for each school quarter, and for the first time in 5 years I missed the deadline by about 10 hours!

I want to say thank you to all listeners of the show, and all the record labels that have been very supportive to myself and the station. betweenthelines was on the air for over 4 years nonstop, and will be back as soon as possible. I will remain active in the experimental music dept at KUCI. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, stories, support...etc.
Thank you again, and please be patient...
Sincerely,
James

No comments: